Sunday, July 6, 2008

WAM Quote of the Day - 7/6/2008

WAM attended Sunday School this morning. Regarding the Jewish use of both a secular and religious calandar, WAM eventually concluded:

"It doesn't really matter because the world is going to come to an end in 2012."

This was a reference to the Maya calendar which ends on December 21, 2012.

My favorite clause of the day from WAM came after class, amidst a conversation covering basketball. The comment began, "Speaking of that, it doesn't have anything to do with basketballl..."

Note: I decided to go with a more candid photo for today's WAM picture. Unfortunately, I am no more subtle in photography than I am otherwise and WAM noticed my attempt, making it only sort of casual. Hopefully, there will be other opportunities in the future for redemption.

No comments: