Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In Eckleburg's Eyes - 12/31/2008

I spent Tuesday night with JTH. We watched movies while we worked on one my infamous projects.

We watched Holes on ABC Family before screening a movie called Freshman Orientation on DVD. We both like the first film but neither of us had ever seen the second. The latter, a 2004 film, was originally titled Home of Phobia. Get it? It was perhaps the most blunt movie we have seen so naturally JTH loved it. It had my beloved Marla Sokoloff in it so I was content as well.

In brief notes from JTH’s world:

  • His ex-girlfriend and my friend LMM is now engaged to a man in Texas.
  • His friend CRF now has a driver’s permit for the first time at age 28. He has not suffered a seizure in over a year and is finally eligible.
  • On Sunday he took ALK to see Marley & Me. Are there any good dog movies where the dog lives through the film? (I really hope I did not spoil the ending for anyone but that is common knowledge..)
  • JTH had just come from a shift at MoFoS where he worked with the new employee Justin Kennedy (JK). JK had long been a Saturday customer is now working at the store part time.

Also on Monday I officially graduated to maintenance in my allergy shot regiment. I cannot say if my tolerance to my allergies has improved but my tolerance to the allergy shots is greatly improved. That’s something.

Has anyone else ever noticed that tic-tac-toe is a battle of hugs vs. kisses?

No comments: