Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In Eckleburg's Eyes - 11/4/2008, Part 1

On Monday, my cousin NTC returned home to Jersey City.

Before she left, my mother, uncle REN, and I took her to Bliss Home and the Silver Spoon CafĂ©. We took her to the former as she is a fan of contemporary art. I had never been to the recently opened store myself. The store is located in the Gallery shopping center where Storehouse Furniture once resided. One of the business’ employees is former church member Brett Ware.

As an aside, why do all artsy people love the JFG building do much?

As mentioned, we ate lunch at Silver Spoon, my dining home away from home. NTC was very impressed by the artistic design of her sandwich. She could not finish it all as we fed her almost continuously in her stay in Knoxville.

After lunch, my mother drove NTC toMcGhee Tyson Airport for her 1:40 pm flight. She arrived home safely.

No comments: