Friday, October 31, 2008

In Eckleburg's Eyes - 10/31/2008

On Thursday night, JTH, KL, WAM, KLTW, KJW, MPW, RAW, and I celebrated the recent birthdays of WAM (October 26th) and KLTW (October 28th). This photo is a subdued version of KJW’s “cold face”.

We all convened at RAW’s home shortly after 8 pm to celebrate. I brought the food: chocolate cake, mint chocolate chip (RAW’s favorite) and cookies and cream (KLTW’s favorite) ice cream and sodas. The always generous WAM brought caramel apples for everyone.

We spent the night talking and enjoying each other’s company. It was great.

KJW had a heavy dose of stimulants: cake, ice cream, candy apples, and JTH. Truthfully, JTH invigorates her more than the other items combined. While taking this photo, I asked her, “Do you ever get sick of me taking pictures of you?” After completing her bite, she nonchalantly and nonjudgementally replied, “Yeah.” I can’t say that I blame her.

For more of WAM, check out the WAM Quote of the Day.

Shortly after I returned home, my cousin NTC (from Jersey City) arrived. She will be spending the weeknd with us in her first visit to Tennessee since 2003. We are all excited to have her here.

No comments: