Thursday, October 23, 2008

In Eckleburg's Eyes - 10/23/2008

On Wednesday night, my survey of Adult Education class met as usual at UT. We received the unfortunate news that one of my classmates, DRT, was forced to drop the class due to work commitments. We are now down to seven. I feel like I am in Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None. If I wind up dead, just remember I called it! (Note: This statue is located just outside of the Humanities Building where my class meets. It is one of my favorite UT landmarks.)

After class, I met JTH and ALK at Applebees. JTH and I “helped” ALK with a report she was doing on autism. I admitted my disappointment that ALK was not citing Jenny McCarthy. Then again, no paper is perfect. This picture is of the wall at Applebees. JTH insists that my beloved Audrey Hepburn looks strangely like E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial in the photos. Sadly, I could not argue with him...

No comments: